We are committed to ensuring that Devonport Baptist church is a safe place for both children and volunteers. To ensure this we prioritise the;
• Safe Recruitment of Leaders
• Adequate Training of Leaders
• Continued Supervision of Leader
• Diligent Response to Reports of Harm
• Safe Environments in ministry Programs
Anyone who wished to be involved in ministry to vulnerable people is required to complete a ministry application form, obtain their working with vulnerable people card from Service Tas and complete a Safe Churches training workshop.
To begin this process or to get a full copy of our safe churches policy please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org)